i used to be benjiscooltimessummerjamzmix and samebutdonaldglover
feel free to talk to me or anything i'm unbearably shy at first but i'm nice and i get better i promise!!
"If I had wings like Noah’s dove
I’d fly up the river to the one I love
Fare thee well, my honey, fare thee well.”
in the south
- we only refer to people as y’all. that group of people over there? y’all. our mamas? y’all. you? y’all.
- everyone chews tobacco
- we have wells where we can draw up sweet tea from the ground
- nobody pursues education past the age of 12
- we all know how to run a farm
- we cry about the civil war at least once a day, twice on sundays
- only country music plays. ever